In this assignment, you will be identify and describe the nervous and sensory systems.
Complete Neurological Structure and Function Tutorial and Worksheet
Neurological Structures and Functions Worksheet
Answer each of the following questions in at least 30 to 45 words each.
1. Describe the functional and anatomic differences between rods and cones.
2. Describe the trichromatic and opponent-process theories of color vision.
3. Trace the process of interpreting auditory information from the stimulus to the interpretation.
4. Name and describe the major structures of the middle ear.
5. Describe the factors that contribute to sound localization.
6. What is the function of the somatosensory system?
7. Name and describe the parts of the brain involved in the chemical sense of taste.
8. Describe the areas and major functions of the primary motor cortex.
9. Describe Parkinson’s disease and Huntington’s disease.
10. Describe and differentiate between the structures and functions of the central and peripheral nervous systems.
PSY/340 Version 6 Neurological Structures and Functions Worksheet
Old Course 1st questions also included separately
1. Describe why humans have a blind spot.