Hello i need to assignments completed
Purpose: Many companies today are concerned with social responsibility. They may pursue philanthropic activities and/or strive to be ethical. Your goal for this assignment is to evaluate how firms are being socially responsible. Page 39 of your text mentions the list of World’s Most Ethical Companies, as rated byEthisphere magazine.
Go to www.ethisphere.com (Links to an external site.) and choose a U.S. company from the 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies honorees.
Go to your chosen company’s website and look for information about it’s efforts to be socially responsible. (i.e. news releases, company information, community programs, etc). From the information you’ve learned within chapter 3 of your text, determine which activities you consider to be ethically and/or socially responsible. Based on these activities, answer the following questions:
- Do the activities described on the Web site seem consistent with the company’s products? Why or why not? (For example, a shoe company may sponsor a race that raises money to help prevent a disease. People who participate in the race may use that company’s running shoes and therefore the race would be consistent with the company’s products.)
- How have the company’s social and ethical efforts will help to sell it’s products? (Support your claims).
- How has the company you chose been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic? This will require research and cite the sources you used to develop your answer.
- Has your opinion of the company’s changed as a result of its actions during the pandemic? From your research, do you think the company’s reputation has been positively or negatively impacted by it’s actions?
- Does it influence your decision to buy the company’s products? Why or why not?
(Business manger for my moms catering company was my choosing career)
- Include an introductory paragraph for this section.
- This section requires a conclusion/wrap up. Provide your overall impression and results from your research. (Example: Has your research changed your mind about your chosen career? Has it reaffirmed your desire to work in the field/start a business in this industry?)
- Questions are provided to guide your thinking about the topics. DO NOT include these questions in your draft submissions. This is a formal paper and should be written in paragraph (not Q/A) format.
Use information found on the Amridge Library and/or reference sources found on the internet. Do NOT just google your chosen career, use the legitimate reference source(s) listed here.*
Use these sites for your online resources:
- www.onetonline.org (Links to an external site.)
- http://www.bls.gov (Links to an external site.)
- http://www.careeronestop.org/ (Links to an external site.)
Provide the following information on your chosen career:
- Job Title
- Identify qualifications required for the position
- Education, licenses, etc.
- Required work experience
- Qualifications, knowledge, skills, abilities
- Research salary expectations and wage trends (found within the ONET site)
- Employment trends and forecasts
- Provide a detailed Job Description of required work activities (Including Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities)