- Review and do further research on the leadership styles covered in Unit 4, Lesson 3 – Lewin’s Leadership Styles. Provide a brief description for each of the three leadership styles: autocratic, participative, and laissez-faire. Include in your descriptions a specific example of when you have seen each of these types of leadership styles demonstrated (at work, at school, at church, etc.) (3 paragraphs minimum)
- Select the What’s Your Leadership Style? link to learn more about your leadership style. Based on your results, discuss the leadership style you currently lean towards and explain why. Be sure to provide full analysis and examples of behaviors on the job which make you believe that you exhibit this particular leadership style. (2 paragraphs minimum)
- Describe the strengths and weaknesses of your leadership style. (2 paragraphs minimum)
- Explain and provide an example of how your leadership style might impact various employees and situations at work in a positive way. (1 paragraph minimum)
- Explain and provide an example of how your leadership style could potentially cause problems in your current work situation. (1 paragraph minimum)
- Which leadership style do you think is BEST and why? (1 paragraph minimum)
Your report should be a MINIMUM of 10 paragraphs and 850 words, double-spaced, and be free from errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation.Complete your assignment in .doc or .rtf format and select the underlined link above to submit your assignments. When the assignment is properly attached, a green ! (exclamation mark) appears in your My Grades section. After the assignment is graded, you will see a grade and any feedback in My Grades. You must submit the work IN ORDER. Be sure to check the box stating that you agree to submit the paper through the Global Reference Database.