Focus on the controversial issue surrounding whether the juvenile courts should be restructured or even abolished. Read the following article that is attached: Soulier, M. F., & Scott, C. L. (2010). Juveniles in court. Harvard Review of Psychiatry, 18(6), 317–325.
APA Style (double spaced, no spacing after paragraphs, first line indent, etc)
Include examples to support position
3 peer-reviewed references beyond the attached article
4 – page summary addressing the following:
– What is the author’s main points regarding abolishing the juvenile court? (There are several, so read carefully!)
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of his arguments?
– Do you agree with his ideas? Why, or why not?
– What does this article contribute to the field of juvenile justice?
– If his suggestions are followed, what might be the implications in society and in the field of juvenile justice?