Create a 7-8 slide presentation with speaker notes about a selected disease process and drug class. The presentation should provide content specific information on the selected disease process and drug class for staff or students in a clinical environment.
Follow these steps:
- Select a disease process and a drug class used to treat the disease process.
- Describe pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the drug related to the pathophysiology of the disease process.
- Describe the product, its intended use, side effects, adverse reactions, and safety issues.
- Identify ethnic, cultural, and genetic differences in patients that may affect the safety or efficacy of medications.
- How would you monitor the desired affect is achieved?
Be sure to include three to five references.